About this Product
The turned legs and distinctive Tamarind finish allow the Kingstown Pembroke Dining Table in Tamarind to command attention, particularly at its full 120-inch length. For more is intimate occasions, remove the two leaves for a length of 72 inches. It displays a timeworn look that guarantees a distinctive design with a sense of a well-traveled life.
About the Kingstown Collection
The relaxed traditional styling of Kingstown finds its inspiration in classic British Colonial design, with a hint of campaign and a touch of safari. Designs reflect the sense of a well-traveled life, and items hand-selected during journeys around the globe. At first glance, the rich Tamarind finish appears black, but offers glimpses of gold and crimson through its aged finish. Accents include hammered copper, leather-clad silhouettes, and zebra-patterned hair-on-hide. Experience the excitement of discovery with Kingstown from Tommy Bahama Home.
- Traditional Style
- Leg Base
- Wood Top
- Rectangular Shape
- Tamarind finish
- Constructed of mahonie solids, American maple and mahonie veneers
- Custom-designed, solid brass hardware, with substantial heft to the hand, and finished in an aged bronze with copper undertone
- Extension Leaves (2) are 24″ each
- The Tommy Bahama Kingstown collection features a highly distressed finish.
- Dimensions: 30.25″ H x 72″ W x 44″ D
- Weight: 220 lbs.
Please Note:Distressed finishes include any of deliberate scrapes, scuffs, marks, burns, brushing, burnishing, weathering and other details for a specific designer look.
Ships by Truck Line
Lead Time Approx. 28-42 Days