About this Product
The evocative pieces in Kingstown give you the sense of a well-traveled life, of items hand-selected during journeys around the globe, from the West Indies to Africa to the Caribbean.
About the Kingstown Collection
The relaxed traditional styling of Kingstown finds its inspiration in classic British Colonial design, with a hint of campaign and a touch of safari. Designs reflect the sense of a well-traveled life, and items hand-selected during journeys around the globe. At first glance, the rich Tamarind finish appears black, but offers glimpses of gold and crimson through its aged finish. Accents include hammered copper, leather-clad silhouettes, and zebra-patterned hair-on-hide. Experience the excitement of discovery with Kingstown from Tommy Bahama Home.
- Black, highly distressed finish
- Constructed of mahonie solids, American Maple and Mahonie veneers, metal, antiqued stone, hammered copper, woven cane, hand-tooled leather, nail head decorative trims, and zebra patterned hair-on-hide accents
- Custom-designed, solid brass hardware, with substantial heft to the hand, and finished in an aged bronze with copper undertone
- The Tommy Bahama Kingstown collection features a highly distressed finish.Distressed finishes include any of deliberate scrapes, scuffs, marks, burns, brushing, burnishing, weathering and other details for a specific designer look.
- Overall dimensions: 27″ H x 26” W x 26” D
Ships by Truck Line
Lead Time Approx. 28-42 Days